Healthy Turmeric Milkshake
Christmas is approaching, life is getting a little hectic, work, family and friends Christmas drinks are starting to find themselves in your diary, and it's bloody cold outside so you're feeling tired and sluggish! …so I’ve made a creamy and health boosting Turmeric Milkshake for you! Don't scream in horror..it's actually really tasty and boasts powerful anti-inflammatory properties, and the banana provides much needed fibre and antioxidants and healthy carbs to keep your energy levels high.
- 200ml of almond or coconut mylk (I use Aplro unsweetened)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 heaped tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt & black pepper
- 1 tsp grated nutmeg
- couple of drops of stevia (I use Nutri Nick)
- 1 TBS almond butter
- optional: a few scoops of canned coconut cream/milk to make it extra creamy
Place everything into your blender and blend until smooth. Add more honey or stevia to make it more sweet.
READY IN 3 MINUTES