ESCAPE THE CITY YOGA RETREAT T&C'S
1. General Terms of Booking and Payment
- Deposits are non-refundable from the date of payment
- Your booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist until we receive full payment from you
- The full balance of the retreat must be cleared no less than 4 weeks prior to the start date of the retreat
3. Age / Gender
- All Genders are welcome. Minimum age of any participant is 16 unless otherwise agreed in writing at our discretion. There is no maximum age
4. Your Travel arrangements
- Travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own costs, our best advice is to travel by train. For those travelling by train to Eastbourne we will provide transfers to the venue. If you are travelling by other means it will be at your responsibility and cost to make your way to the Gayles
5. Your Health
- If you have medical condition, serious or otherwise, you MUST inform us at the time of booking.
- If an emergency arises we will do everything in our power to assist you but Samuel or Sarah is not responsible for the outcome or any such emergency
- Pregnancy: Unless you have been a regular yoga practitioner for several years it is not advisable to practice yoga during the first trimester, particularly if there is any history of miscarriage. During the remainder of pregnancy it is more suitable to attend pregnancy yoga classes.
6. We cannot accept responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport
7. We cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables
8. We are not liable for any injuries you may incur, yoga classes are taken at your own risk
9. Cancellation by you:
- You may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is notified to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. If such cancellation is made before the start of the retreat, we will retain 100% of the costs of the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we may offer you a 50% refund at our discretion. Once the retreat has begun, no refund or part refund or unused portion of the retreat will be repaid in the event of cancellation you. There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat.
9) Cancellation by us:
- We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel the retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid within 5 working days.
10) Mobile phones & WiFi Devices
- The use of Mobiles and other WiFi devices are of course permitted, however it is just our suggestion to limiting your usage to fully appreciate your time, enjoy being quiet and reflective.